Friday, September 4, 2020

Clicked

I rolled out the moonshine onto the lake and drew some stars on the ebony sky
I blew a little breeze to sway the clouds and pulled in a smoky trail from nearby

I stirred a few waves under the mist and hummed with the woods, a melody old

I traced the silhouette of a dated lighthouse standing forlorn at the farthest fold

 

I watched my breath swirl into a cloud before it softened into the one-dog night

I curled my toes inside my boots and dug my tripod into the ground to set it tight

 

I framed it all with my eyes while my lenses let in as much light as they could fit

I wondered what secrets of the universe will it reveal after the shutter closes on it

  

I glanced at my own composition, unable to believe what I had captured in there

I had to myself, a shard of time in the shape of myriad stars shining without care!




Reference - How to photograph the milk way


No comments: