Thursday, March 6, 2008

poured OUT !!!



Sometime back in my mind a million thoughts conjured up a concoction

When I tried to pour them on paper the result was hardly any consolation

Some pushed me into past, some pinned me ahead on calendar
Some tried to slip beneath my pencil, not willing to surrender

I went after the thoughts like a mom chasing her three year
“Wait a min” I muttered, putting myself on the highest gear

It took some time, no doubt, but yeah, I came out vindicated
Feels so good when you know in life where to, you are headed !!



3 comments:

Aditi Only said...

hey Aish ..... wud like to have ur comments on this one ... as i strictly followed ur policy :P

no excuse this time :)

prynkonly said...

i love u.....
it is so gud



i want to write one poem too

Nitin Jain said...

don't tell me!! I don't trust this post!!

I am sure u r just as confused as the most of us as to where we are headed to..!! ;-)