Friday, March 14, 2008

Together … through the stars we see :)

At the station, waiting; eyes follow the tracks, lost unto infinity behind a misty veil,
And like a teenager, I hopelessly wish, for just one look of yours that I could steal

I sit down smiling, over this sweet confusion for no reason or rhyme
A rose petal I discover in a book, and am being drifted back in time

I may not be near to you now, and we might not be meeting too, in days to be
But in a way so special you make me feel, together, through the stars we see

And when we sit on the rocks, in our dreams, a word from you or even without
I give you the control to obliterate me, whichever way you wish, all throughout

Each time, I talk to you it sinks; I was meant to be yours despite all despites
A divine discretion seems to be working, ever since we met on that fateful night !!!

P.S.: inspired by the new airtel ad !


6 comments:

Shishir said...

"I sit down smiling, over this sweet confusion for no reason or rhyme
A rose petal I discover in a book, and am being drifted back in time"

very impressive ....interesting creative and a very different style of writing and by different what i mean will tell u when we meet ....loved the lines which i just quoted u know what u guys have really inspired me to start wring again

Aditi Only said...

thanks a ton shishir :)

Aakash said...

Here comes the most difficult part of reading a blog.... comment :P
just kidding.

I wish to see tht ad now after reading this poem...

Nitin Jain said...

ab to mujhe poochna hi padega.. whoz the lucky guy??!! ;-)

Nitin Jain said...

ab to mujhe poochna hi padega.. whoz the lucky guy??!! ;-)

Nikhil said...

wow... a spark between the lines,
a glorious sight shown in these confines,
kudos to the fun-filled heart that made this,
and excuse me for my silly rhymes :)