Friday, March 14, 2008

What If ....... ?????


One big room or rather a hall and I sit in the middle and I feel so small…
As I stare at the ceiling... there's this sinking feeling ……. What if .....

The wet air goes by, leaving behind its chill to seep deep in my bones
And it cuts through my skin, revealing few memories, old and forlorn

Standing in my balcony, I struggle, to reach out to silence, but, in vain
I turn away to shut all noise when someone inside me calls out my name

Shivering, I listen to it, as the first rays of the sun lit up my face
And with the first bell going in the temple, I recover my grace

Hey! Look up, coz with every breath you take you are born again
You live only when the question you ask is .............So what, if …


P.S.: Inspiration ... Aishwarya P Singh.

3 comments:

Aakash said...

You live only when the question you ask is .............So what, if …


noooooo this is not true... by God, what if analysis kar kar ke thak gaya hoon... har b-plan ka karo, har scenario ka karo.

But doston kabhi life ka mat karo. New funda of life
"What!!!!.............................So What!!!"
After all we can handle anything :)

Aditi said...

that's what i have written ,..... so what !! if whatever happens ..... we know how to handle ... and we'll handle it like we have done before ... and even better .... :)

Nitin Jain said...

just as u said.. jeene ki prerna hai mere liye!! nice one..!! so simple.. yet so enchanting..!!