Friday, March 14, 2008

A thousand smiles I need..................

It's hardly been days, since WE broke up into I and YOU
And even though I do, I somehow can't say "I MISS YOU"

scared to open my eyes each morning for the first thought is you

and though it leaves me more lonely, in that silence i talk to you

some questions and some doubts, some answers and some facts

breaking up inside each moment still putting up a nonchalant act

a deluge i need to drench myself and drape the drop which left my eyes

and a bit of sunshine here and there to thaw the frost in my gelid life

A
thousand smiles i need, oh dear! to forget that one smile of yours
I'll never be the same without you whichever way life takes its course

4 comments:

Mohammed said...

maan o maan.. so whoz this guy u broke up with ??

Aditi Only said...

hai la ... one of the best compliments i ever got ... :) in the form of your question !!

Aakash said...

simply wow!

I liked the first 2 lines.... super cool........

and take one more compliment...who is the 'guy' :P

Nitin Jain said...

once again.. whoz the lucky guy..??!!


wo kaun hai.. jo sooni raaton mein.. gungunaata hai.. wo kaun hai.. ??!!

;-)