Tuesday, April 21, 2020

New Normal

I don’t want to go ‘back’ in future after this pandemic is over
I want to be more careful about my social hygiene & behavior

I don’t want to go through the lockdown to start it over again
I want to think twice before I shake hands or get in the plane

I don’t want to live forever in the fear of contracting the flaw
I want to live a new normal where we regard the nature’s law

I don’t want to be sitting at home listening to my own voice
I want to do this ‘coz we have left ourselves with no choice

I don’t want us to undo the struggles and sacrifices of billions
I want us to opt-out of the marathon for man-made medallions

I don’t want us to ever judge others based on their job or race
I want to reboot for a new normal where every element ... finds its place


newnormal, meditation, sunset

No comments: